Hokusai API Announces New Features: Transfer and Burn
New Features: Transfer and Burn NFT
Since our first launch back on August 15th, we have been working hard to improve Hokusai API for our users. Until now, Hokusai API users can
- Mint NFT in Polygon Network.
- Refer to NFT metadata
- Set flexible royalties based on the EIP-2981 standard, allowing cross-platform revenue sharing when distributed to the secondary market.
Refer to our API document for more details.
Now users can transfer and burn NFTs metadata without paying gas fees using our simple Hokusai API.
What does it mean for users?
With the new transfer and burn features, users can do the following with Hokusai API.
- Transfer minted NFTs to a selected wallet.
- Airdrop NFTs.
- Increase the value of your NFTs by burning already issued NFTs.
- Delete NFTs that you minted by mistake.
What’s next for Hokusai API?
At the moment, we are working on
- Building an NFT management system with a friendly user interface.
- Extending our support for other side chains and Layer2.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any inquiries.
For technical questions and feedback, reach out to our discord developer channel. Our developers are happy to assist you with any questions :)
For business inquiries, please reach out here.