Hokusai is a platform that allows users to purchase NFTs that can be exchanged for things, and while NFTs are only enjoyed on the screen, things purchased through Hokusai can be enjoyed in two ways: resold in the marketplace or exchanged for real things.
This will enable creators and production companies that have not been able to enter the NFT field to develop their businesses using NFT.
How to use Hokusai
It may sound difficult to hear that NFTs can be purchased with things, but what you have to do is simple.
1. Buy digital rights
2. Exercise and receive the real product or resell the digital rights
1. Buy digital rights
First of all, visitors to Hokusai can buy digital rights: all digital rights (NFTs) listed on Hokusai are tied to real, valuable goods and services, and can be “exercised” over time.
2. Exchange rights for real goods and services
After a certain period of time, users who have purchased digital rights (NFTs) on Hokusai will be able to press the “Receive” button, and by returning the digital rights, they will be able to get real things (photos for photo rights, or alcohol for alcohol rights).
This is all the basic action. There will be some trading on the secondary market for advanced users, but that’s an article for another time.
This is all the basic action. There will be some trading on the secondary market for advanced users, but I’ll let you know about that some other time.
Click here to pre-register.
Features of Hokusai
Hokusai has the following features to create an experience that is different from other platforms.
- NFTs can be purchased that are tied to real objects.
- NFTs can be sold in a way that protects the brand and copyright of the creator/creator.
- Support early monetization by taking advantage of the characteristics of NFTs
- The emergence of NFTs that can be exchanged for goods has created a new purchasing experience with the options of “resale” and “exchange.
- Can be used even by those who do not have virtual currency (yen payment is possible)
We are very close to the release of Hokusai.
In the meantime, please join us on Discord or follow us on Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/0xHokusai W